What would you like to see in the Margaret River region? There are so many experiences and natural wonders for you to discover.
Please check out our suggested itinerary but we can customise your trip to take in different sites and places within our tour area. Or let our local knowledge guide you. You can choose from the natural beauty of the forests and beaches or indulge a little in some of the many world class wineries and food experiences.
Please note: Accommodation and meals are your choice and are not included in the price. We are happy to help with finding a suitable hotel, motel, bed & breakfast or chalet for you.
- Pick up and drop off to and from your Perth accommodation
- All travel in our air-conditioned van with our experienced guide
- Park fees included
- GST included
Please note: Meals and accommodation not included
Pricing $330 per person.
Childen under 12 are Half Price
- 7.30 to 8 am : Pick up from accommodation in Perth
- 3-hour road trip to Busselton to visit the iconic 1.7 km Busselton jetty including a train ride along the jetty.
- Enjoy lunch on the foreshore
- Then onto the popular Margaret River Chocolate Factory to choose from a huge range of chocolate produce for tasting or buying.
- After the chocolate tasting it’s time to do some wine tasting at one of the many amazing wineries’ in the region.
- A scenic drive to Surfers Point at Prevelly Beach to take in the view and have a stroll along the coast to complete a fun filled day.
- Then back to your Margaret River accommodation for the night with hopefully some sightings of kangaroos on the way .
- 10 am: Pick up after a leisurely breakfast and stroll around Margaret River town.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along Caves Road to experience the majestic Boranup Forest and then to Hamelin Bay with the possibility of hand feeding the sting rays and a swim in the ocean.
- It is only a short drive to Augusta for a tour of the Cape Leeuwin light house.
- By now it is time for lunch from a choice of cafes in Augusta or fish and chips on the foreshore.
- 1.30 pm: Depart Augusta to arrive in Perth at 5 pm.
The choice is yours for your tour around the Margaret River region. Either a full or half day and you can explore many of the beautiful locations or try local wines and chocolate, so many options.
Small personalised tours for up to 7 people, going north to the world heritage listed Ningaloo region at Exmouth via the Pinnacles, Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia and Coral Bay departing Perth.
GET IN Touch