Customized Tours will take you a day trip to see some of sites on the most-wanted list for visitors to Australia.Everyone loves koalas and kanagroos, universally adored and you will see them in their natural habitat on our trip to Yanchep National Park, a leisurley drive up the coast north of Perth.
WA is renowned for it’s pristine beaches and the most iconic in Perth is Cottesloe Beach with sparkling blue water and white soft sand – you can walk beside the Indian Ocean and feel the sand between your toes.
And a short drive further we’ll explore the historic port of Fremantle packed with interesting architecture, colourful characters and food experiences galore as well as arts and crafts and maybe some fish and chips alongside hungry seagulls at Fishermans Wharf.
- Pick up and drop off to and from your Perth accommodation
- All travel in our air-conditioned van with our experienced guide
- Park fees included
- GST included
Please note: Meals not included
Pricing $150.00 per person
Note: Childen under 12 are Half Price
- Pick up at 8am
- Start with a trip to the Yanchep National Park, experience kangaroos and koala bears in a natural habitat and visit one of the many caves.
- Then a leisurely drive back along the coast with a vista of Perth’s stunning beaches.
- The stunning Cottesloe Beach will be the lunch destination at a café or fish and chips on the beach.
- After lunch a visit to Fremantle is next, with many sightseeing activities available including the popular Fremantle markets on weekends.
- Finish an enjoyable day with a drive to the Iconic Kings Park, one of the world’s largest and most beautiful inner-city parks. The stunning views of Perth city and the Swan River will be a highlight.
- Drop off at approximately at 5pm
Or the choice is yours. We can customise the tour to suit you best
Take a 2 Day Tour to the Margaret River Region with small personalised groups of up to 7 people. Visit wineries, beaches, forests and feel the magic of South West WA.
Just a 2 hour drive north of Perth lies the ancient limestone formations known as the Pinnacles – a lunar-like landscape in Nambung National Park.
If you have no time for a trip to Margaret River, Perth has it’s own wine region only a short drive from the city. There is an abundance of world class wineries, cideries, breweries and food providores of all types to suit any keen connosiuer. As well as the natural beauty of this historic region.
GET IN Touch