Do you want to experience the vastness of Western Australia? Visit world renowned locations where the ocean teams with life?
For the real feeling of WA there is nothing like taking a road trip. Let us show you what the world raves about when we experience the cyrstal waters of the Coral Coast stretching from the Pinnacles to Exmouth.
- Pick up and drop off to and from your Perth accommodation
- All travel in our air-conditioned van with our experienced guide
- Park fees included
- GST included
Please note: Meals and accommodation not included
Price one way: $715 per person
Price return: $850 per person
Note: Children under 12 are Half Price
On the road early, stopping at the amazing Pinnacles for a walk through these amazing structures then on to Kalbarri.
Visit the Kalbarri gorges and Natures Window on the way to Sharkbay and Monkey Mia.
Vist the dolphins up close at Monkey Mia and a swim or a beach walk. Then off we head to Coral Bay.
Spend most of the day discovering Coral Bay with one of the many activities available such as:
- The glass bottom boat and a snorkeling then it’s a hour and half travel to Exmouth.
- Or stay the extra 5 days and I will pick you up on the return trip.
- Or have 5 days exploring the many wonders of Exmouth such as swimming with the whale sharks or whale watching depending on season.
- Or just lay around one of the many beaches before heading back to Perth were we will stop over a night in Carnarvon and Geraldton to have a lookaround
- Total return trip 12 days or one way 4 days.
Take a 2 Day Tour to the Margaret River Region with small personalised groups of up to 7 people. Visit wineries, beaches, forests and feel the magic of South West WA.
Just a 2 hour drive north of Perth lies the ancient limestone formations known as the Pinnacles – a lunar-like landscape in Nambung National Park.
Did you know Perth is the world’s most isolated capital city? That’s what makes this city so unique – it has a personality all of it’s own with native bushland on its doorstep in Kings Park, the gracious Swan River floating below and world class beaches minutes away.
GET IN Touch