Do you want to experience the vastness of Western Australia? Visit world renowned locations where the ocean teams with life?
For the real feeling of WA there is nothing like taking a road trip. Let us show you what the world raves about when we experience the cyrstal waters of the Coral Coast stretching from the Pinnacles to Exmouth.
- Pick up and drop off to and from your Perth accommodation
- All travel in our air-conditioned van with our experienced guide
- Park fees included
- GST included
Please note: Meals and accommodation not included
Price one way: $715 per person
Price return: $850 per person
Note: Children under 12 are Half Price
On the road early, stopping at the amazing Pinnacles for a walk through these amazing structures then on to Kalbarri.
Visit the Kalbarri gorges and Natures Window on the way to Sharkbay and Monkey Mia.
Vist the dolphins up close at Monkey Mia and a swim or a beach walk. Then off we head to Coral Bay.
Spend most of the day discovering Coral Bay with one of the many activities available such as:
- The glass bottom boat and a snorkeling then it’s a hour and half travel to Exmouth.
- Or stay the extra 5 days and I will pick you up on the return trip.
- Or have 5 days exploring the many wonders of Exmouth such as swimming with the whale sharks or whale watching depending on season.
- Or just lay around one of the many beaches before heading back to Perth were we will stop over a night in Carnarvon and Geraldton to have a lookaround
- Total return trip 12 days or one way 4 days.
If you have no time for a trip to Margaret River, Perth has it’s own wine region only a short drive from the city. There is an abundance of world class wineries, cideries, breweries and food providores of all types to suit any keen connosiuer. As well as the natural beauty of this historic region.
The choice is yours for your tour around the Margaret River region. Either a full or half day and you can explore many of the beautiful locations or try local wines and chocolate, so many options.
GET IN Touch