The Pinnacles is one of the most popular destinations in WA for good reason – it is spectacular.
We travel the Indian Ocean Drive with vistas of WA’s blue water ocean along the way. We enter the Nambung National Park to make our way to these 25,000 year old limestone structures standing tall in the golden sand dunes. You’ll have time to explore and take photographs amongst the up to 5 metre towers.
We’ll then make our way to the small coastal town of Cervantes, famous for fresh West Australian seafood, especially crayfish (also known as lobster). You can even buy one for lunch at The Shack.
Next on our way back to perth we’ll stop at Yanchep National Park to meet some of the local wildlife – you can spot western grey kangaroos and view koalas strolling along the koala boardwalk.
Pricing $150.00 per person.
Note: Childen under 12 are Half Price
- Pick up and drop off to and from your Perth accommodation
- All travel in our air-conditioned van with our experienced guide
- Park fees included
- GST included
Please note: Meals not included
Where we go
- Pick up at 8 am
- The first destination is the Nambung National Park a two drive from Perth to explore the amazing Pinnacles and the information centre.
- A visit to the Cervantes Cray Shack is next for a self-guided tour of the factory. Lunch can be bought at the Shack or in Cervantes.
- Then a drive to the Yanchep National Park where you can see a range of wildlife including koala bears and kangaroos in a natural habitat setting and visit one of the many caves.
- Finish the day with a leisurely drive along the pristine coast and if time permits a visit to Hillary’s Boat Harbour for a stroll.
- Drop off approximately 5 pm
Take a 2 Day Tour to the Margaret River Region with small personalised groups of up to 7 people. Visit wineries, beaches, forests and feel the magic of South West WA.
Did you know Perth is the world’s most isolated capital city? That’s what makes this city so unique – it has a personality all of it’s own with native bushland on its doorstep in Kings Park, the gracious Swan River floating below and world class beaches minutes away.
If you have no time for a trip to Margaret River, Perth has it’s own wine region only a short drive from the city. There is an abundance of world class wineries, cideries, breweries and food providores of all types to suit any keen connosiuer. As well as the natural beauty of this historic region.
GET IN Touch