The Pinnacles is one of the most popular destinations in WA for good reason – it is spectacular.
We travel the Indian Ocean Drive with vistas of WA’s blue water ocean along the way. We enter the Nambung National Park to make our way to these 25,000 year old limestone structures standing tall in the golden sand dunes. You’ll have time to explore and take photographs amongst the up to 5 metre towers.
We’ll then make our way to the small coastal town of Cervantes, famous for fresh West Australian seafood, especially crayfish (also known as lobster). You can even buy one for lunch at The Shack.
Next on our way back to perth we’ll stop at Yanchep National Park to meet some of the local wildlife – you can spot western grey kangaroos and view koalas strolling along the koala boardwalk.
Pricing $150.00 per person.
Note: Childen under 12 are Half Price
- Pick up and drop off to and from your Perth accommodation
- All travel in our air-conditioned van with our experienced guide
- Park fees included
- GST included
Please note: Meals not included
Where we go
- Pick up at 8 am
- The first destination is the Nambung National Park a two drive from Perth to explore the amazing Pinnacles and the information centre.
- A visit to the Cervantes Cray Shack is next for a self-guided tour of the factory. Lunch can be bought at the Shack or in Cervantes.
- Then a drive to the Yanchep National Park where you can see a range of wildlife including koala bears and kangaroos in a natural habitat setting and visit one of the many caves.
- Finish the day with a leisurely drive along the pristine coast and if time permits a visit to Hillary’s Boat Harbour for a stroll.
- Drop off approximately 5 pm
The choice is yours for your tour around the Margaret River region. Either a full or half day and you can explore many of the beautiful locations or try local wines and chocolate, so many options.
Small personalised tours for up to 7 people, going north to the world heritage listed Ningaloo region at Exmouth via the Pinnacles, Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia and Coral Bay departing Perth.
GET IN Touch